In-Home Personal & Small Group Training
KellyBelly offers personal and semi-private training in your home or office within the Lincoln-Way Area. If you are outside of the Lincoln-Way area, there will be a travel fee depending on your location.
KellyBelly is committed to affordable and fun weight loss and toning!
Your initial assessment is just the tip of the benefits of teaming up with a practicing nurse over other personal trainers—my assessment is much more thorough than anything you’ll get at the local gym.
I can give you a physical assessment, including height, weight, body fat percentage, body water percentage, flexibility and heart rate. With my training as a nurse, I can also offer insight into any chronic diseases you have or medicines you take that would make it harder for you to reach your fitness goals, and help you work with them to benefit your overall health.
We will also have a question-and-answer conversation about what you’re currently doing to reach your goals, and any concerns you may have. You can even walk me through your refrigerator and kitchen and have me suggest improvements.
Every package includes an Initial Assessment. Make the most out of having a personal training nurse!
All Packages Include
- Initial assessment
- In-home training, scheduled at your convenience (no babysitter, gym dues, etc)
- 24/7 access and support via e-mail, text, voice-mail
- Heart monitoring during training
- Health status reports for your physician indicating your progress (optional)
- Education on relevant medical and fitness topics, specific for your needs
- Nutrition Coaching
- Exercise routines to do throughout the week
- All equipment brought to you
- A variety of training techniques so you’ll have fun! Techniques include but are not limited to: sports drills, strength training, kickboxing drills, yoga, kettlebell and Zumba
- Flexible payments (even pay per session!)
- Discounts for paying ahead or with a partner
- Single Sessions as low as $60/hour
- Partnered Sessions as low as $45 per person
- Payment in Full
- Multiple Session Purchase
- Client Referrals
How to Get Started
Email Kelly or call 815-474-1501 to get in contact. Your first session is complimentary: we talk about your goals and preferences. We will do a mini workout so you know what to expect!
What You Need
- Medical clearance from your doctor if you have high blood pressure or any cardiac problems
- A large enough workout space in your home (carpet or wood flooring is fine)
- No cats, please!